We have heard some great stories about how creative our customers have been, truly monitoring anything with an IP address, so we started talking about how to help more people create their own probes. We set up a webinar hoping a few people might show up. We were wrong. Really wrong.
There was a fantastic turnout, with 208 attendees and a flurry of questions. With all this momentum, clearly we can’t stop now! On Wednesday, we are going to delve into the subject of probes a little deeper.
Creating InterMapper Probes – Part 2
Join us on February 12, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. CST
(The webinar is now past, so this link will take you to the recorded webinar)
This new webinar will cover:
- Understanding SNMP MIB files
- Mibble MIB browser program
- MIB Viewer probe builder
- On-demand Tables in SNMP probes
- SNMP Trap Probe Examples
Just in case you missed the first webinar and want to catch up, here is a review of the material we covered:
- Recording of the first webinar: Creating InterMapper Probes
- Q & A: Rich answers your questions
- PowerPoint handout with bonus slides
- GitHub Repository: Probe files and MIBs used in the webinar
Thanks for all your interest in InterMapper probes! As always, please contact us with any questions.
Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday,
Rich Brown and Pat Cameron